CELEBRITY ONLINE

Monday, December 26, 2011

Kristin Cavallari - Stop Being Seen with the Man Who Dumped You!

Credit: Charley Gallay/Getty Images
Augh! I am quite possibly the world's most frustrated blogger. I need to attend a 12-step program so that I can practice Step 1: I am powerless over female celebrities who make foolish mistakes.

In no way am I making light of the wonderfully courageous souls who struggle through 12-step programs. Yet, when I read stories on Us Weekly about how The Hills Kristin Cavallari presumably invited her ex-fiance, Jay Cutler, (who dumped her) to attend Dancing with the Stars, I am floored. It makes me want to call her manager and say "tell her I said not to do this ever again. Ever!" This is why I must remind myself of my powerlessness.

Kristin, I want to just spit (not on you, you're gorgeous!). But, were you my client, I would ask, "How is it ok that Jay, your ex-fiance, dumps you, says he doesn't want you, and later resurfaces in your cheering section?" Give me a break! I bet my life on it that she extended the invitation to him and asked him to show.

The message Kristin sends the world is that she desperately needed a man there, even if it's someone who dumped her...for marriage no less. In return, Jay's message is "Kristin, you don't fit the model of my future wife, but I'll be front and center, beaming for you in the stands. I'll even wear a big foam finger!" Making it worse is that it tells Jay, the dumper, that she hasn't found a suitable suitor. How opportune that Jay not only dumps Kristin but gets free PR at her expense.

If a man breaks off a relationship or engagement, it's over. No matter what pinnacle in your career you achieve, winning the lotto or Nobel prize, finding a cure for cancer, or splitting the truest of truest atom, it won't bring him back. As seen with Kristin, he'll even show at a public event to support you if no one else is there and he feels guilty he left. He'll applaud your efforts and greet you backstage with flowers. Keep your eyes open, though. He's texting the girl he does want that his servitude is almost complete and to sit tight because he's on his way.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
TATTOO ONLINE
CELEBRITY ONLINE

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management